• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Third_Man

State 12th Man
Assuming Lyon comes and stays fit Hartley wont even be in Lancashire's first choice championship side.

Every chance he follows Livingstone and Kerrigan as a one cap wonder - if Bashir ever arrives.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
ok but this young fella will be preparing to play a test match, i dunno if he can also plan a terrorist attack at the same time.
Yeah but what you are asking for is an exception. We dunno if that request was officially made. The general process is 6 weeks and its taken that long this time. Plus it looks like his visa was approved a couple of days ago and he only had to fly back as he has to get it stamped in the UK, which is again a regular process event they should have been aware of.

I am engaging with you in good faith here and I am not gonna get involved in the nonsense rhethoric of TJB given I actually had folks I knew in Mumbai during that attack. Had a couple of my friends' parents calling me frantically asking to check on their kids as we were working for the same company then. Its far easier to take it easy when lives of others that you don't know is at stake.

If anything, if ECB did request for an exception and BCCI did not enable, then I would say the fault is with the BCCI. But again, I am yet to see anything that suggests any of these steps were taken. I get the feeling its just a lazy narrative being built by media with some sort of tacit or silent approval of the ECB. The headline talking about "muslim" from fox sports Aus was especially funny to me, given Rehan Ahmed is starting.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah , we can learn from Australian authorities and media persons how not to discriminate particularly from those who organise Australian open.
Russian players aren’t banned from the Australian Open so what’s your point?