• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** English Football Season 2023/24

Skipper Pup

U19 Vice-Captain

Well that's a real ****ing shame.
That's what happens when you're playing in front of 500 people every game.

Even as an LFC fan I don't really care where he goes in the prem. It's great for us that so many ex-EPL players (Firmino now too) want to come back, with any luck it'll convince Salah to sign an extension. Saudi football is losing credibility by the week.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Is there a rule in the FA Cup that says managers can agree to finish the tie on the day or have I completely made that up?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Probably actually a good result for Arsenal, this. Just a shame they didn't rest more of their good players in getting it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is there a rule in the FA Cup that says managers can agree to finish the tie on the day or have I completely made that up?
I don’t believe so. That rule is in place for the FA Trophy and I’ve suggested it in here plenty as a solution to the replay/no replay debates.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah there is no way those all premier league games would be going to replays if they had that rule.

Socerer 01

International Captain
I don't think Saudi football had any credibility to beging with, it was just a great way for washed-up players to earn a salary miles above market value.
even pre sportswashing it was one of Asia’s biggest or best leagues if not the best

that is an eurocentric view but one that will be prevalent because its cooler to hate everything related to them due to the sportswashing and other dirty laundry

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Arsenal make £22m for Getafe striker Borja Mayoral

Our Lucas Perez replacement is on his way

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Arsenal make £22m for Getafe striker Borja Mayoral

Our Lucas Perez replacement is on his way
Yeah this feels underwhelming.

I mean, I doubt this will be a bad signing per se. But, if they're looking for a prolific striker, I doubt this is going to be it.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Very sad. Believes he has less than a year to live.
Doesn't sound great. A bit unfortunate as an England manager in major tournaments, 2 penalty shoot out defeats to Portugal and that Ronaldinho fluke. With the kind of draws Southgate has enjoyed, you sense he might've been more successful.