• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What will Pat Cummins’ legacy be?

ma1978

International Debutant
His legacy will be the permanent triumph of the Julios over the Nerds

warnie will finally be vindicated

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Are you sure?
Yes absolutely sure.

It's an Aussie based opinion from those that don't watch much if any of Eng outside the Ashes.......and I get it. The Aussie have got to see the very best of Broad wherass they haven't of Jimmy. I'm not disagreeing that Broad has been the better Ashes performer......but over their full careers Jimmy is simply better and as much as i love Broad its by quite some margin.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Is bumrah better than cummins right now? Cummins has longevity and his record in NZ but outside of that I feel like bumrah is better.
Cummins has played 0 tests and 0 T20is in NZ. He's played 3 ODIs apparently (I remember him being hit over his head by Williamson to lose in the 2015 WC in 1 of them) for an average of 30 and e/r of 6.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What’s a real cricket bat then?

And don’t give me that BS about those bats with edges wider than their ****ing faces.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Cummins has played 0 tests and 0 T20is in NZ. He's played 3 ODIs apparently (I remember him being hit over his head by Williamson to lose in the 2015 WC in 1 of them) for an average of 30 and e/r of 6.
Yeah I confused his record vs nz in tests with his record in nz. My b. Feels weird that he's never toured there, buy guess it's been ages since we toured you guys (Bmac fastest 100 was the last test series we had over there, I think).