• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm an idiot for not going to the game, lol

Hopefully it can last until Day 5 and not look like a complete procession.

Chubb

International Regular
I think Australia will seize control now, with a big effort from the bowlers, but it's been fun.

Shady Slim

International Coach
jamal is a hero. been looking for a new favourite overseas bowler since broad hung em up and it’s him now for sure

Skipper Pup

U19 Cricketer
Would be great for test cricket if Pakistan win this. They've carried themselves really well this series and for that reason alone I hope they can get it done.

With any luck it will revive some of the international interest in this format.

Slight aside but it would also be a funny way for this team to farewell Warner.

King Kane

International Debutant
It's great to have another proper contest after it looked like being another one sided whitewash for Australia at home after the Perth test.

There is still a lot of work to do for Pakistan to win this test though, they need to bat well to get a lead of at least 200 which won't be easy.

Spark

Global Moderator
Would be great for test cricket if Pakistan win this. They've carried themselves really well this series and for that reason alone I hope they can get it done.

With any luck it will revive some of the international interest in this format.

Slight aside but it would also be a funny way for this team to farewell Warner.
Frankly they might well need the wake up call.