• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The good ole LBW with a rancid full toss. I do actually think it's a genuine ball to the tail once in a while.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In serious trouble now.

This might legitimately be the greatest series in Australia I've seen from a touring bowler. The only ones that compare are Wagner and Bumrah, and he has batting as well. Crazy from a debutant.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's true tbf. Tom Parker wasn't the best IMO but whoever has been in charge since then has done a rancid job.
Not like we didn't have dead flat surfaces when he was in charge. If anything this pitch has been more interesting than recently.

morgieb

It's a bit of a weird one but he definitely caught it on the full, just a matter of whether he grassed it and I don't think he did.

morgieb

This is a pretty bad collapse.

Not sure if the wicket is worse to bat on now but this has been a pretty bad batting performance and I think shows other than Cummins we really didn't bowl well in the first innings.

King Kane

International Debutant
Jamal with a 5'fer, he has had a great test series, not just with the ball but he has been more than handy with the bat.

Pakistan have found one here.

King Kane

International Debutant
Make that a 6'fer, the Aussies all out for under 300, you wouldn't have picked that about half an hour ago.