• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
You were literally gambhiring in the early stages of the world cup saying australia were mentally cooked and had no shot of doing anything just because they lost two games to strong teams. Shameless lack of self awareness imo.
Thinking your team sucks isn’t gambhiring

Spark

Global Moderator
You were literally gambhiring in the early stages of the world cup saying australia were mentally cooked and had no shot of doing anything just because they lost two games to strong teams. Shameless lack of self awareness imo.
Hey I spent like four years genuinely believing that Australia had zero hope in ODIs and the team was ****; there was none of that "anti-jinxing" nonsense going on. Don't pin that on me.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I apparently am alone on this hill these days but I still think Gambhiring really makes threads a slog to read at times
Much like baits or nationalist biased posting, you gotta go for quality over quantity.

More FP than saltshakerz. That's the trick and it also makes threads less of a slog. A well placed gambhir post like @morgieb s in this thread is always value.

Spark

Global Moderator
Much like baits or nationalist biased posting, you gotta go for quality over quantity.

More FP than saltshakerz. That's the trick and it also makes threads less of a slog. A well placed gambhir post like @morgieb s in this thread is always value.
There was some post by some bloke I'd barely seen before earlier in this game which really irritated me - I won't link it because it is some rando and really, who cares - but it was just a paragraph of moaning about the team what not when all that had happened was that there had been a hard fought, mostly evenly matched and thoroughly enjoyable day of cricket on display. Perhaps it's not the anti-jinxing stuff but the entitlement that annoys me.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spark whining about gambhiring is fine. Piece of **** Pews whining about it is laughable and only fuels me into doing it more. This asshole would rather cry about gambhiring than spend his energy on kicking white nationalists off the forum.

Never forgive. Never forget.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I see it's the warm up floaty half volley from Starc. He should probably fancy himself to get Rizwan at cover though, like his first innings dismissal.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shock horror Starc leaking runs in a fourth innings chase. Pakistan needed a bit more depth to win this though one feels. If these two go it'll end quick.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like that graphic showing Babar's dismissals to good length balls a bit outside off. I think it'd look like that for many batsmen.