• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean Lyon is the most important bowler in the Aus line up so if you can somehow get him out of the attack it’s a massive win, but thats not the way to do it, and tbh it’s really hard to do because he reads batsmen so well

King Kane

International Debutant
Masood looks like he is playing a T20 rather than a test match, brave approach but it won't look good if he throws his wicket away.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean Lyon is the most important bowler in the Aus line up so if you can somehow get him out of the attack it’s a massive win, but thats not the way to do it, and tbh it’s really hard to do because he reads batsmen so well
:band:
He's gonna be Yron
Like a Lyon
In Zyon! 🎺🎺🎺

Burgey

Masood was streaky early on but he looks great now. Even his check drives look fantastic

trundler

They haven't looked great but full credit to these openers who have just decided to dig in almost resigned to playing for the draw from the outset.
The real test will come when they lose wickets and have to start rebuilding partnerships.
Hopefully @trundler is enjoying these fighting qualities.
Imam is beginning to look solid. I feel like I'm hallucinating.