• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're actually bowling ok. Extracting plenty of movement. Just need to tighten it up a bit . . . or a lot

MissingPersons

Cricket Spectator
Hey Guys and Girls

Sorry if this is pushing my luck but Id really appreciate it if anyone who is at the WACA today could keep an eye out for my girlfriends.

It is 140 days since they went missing from Fawkner, Victoria. Ive had a tip off that they may be at the cricket today with the first two perpetrators on the attached Missing Persons Poster (Yaz, who is English guy of Indian descent is a bit of a cricket tragic).

There's $100000 (yes, Im serious) up for grabs and Im happy for the police to be informed (just emailing them now). Im also happy for you to approach them and hand them a copy of the poster. (Nb. Its a long story but you can find out more information on my facebook page: John C)

Thanks so much ❤

PS. Awesome work Davey Warner! GO AUSSIES!!! 😎

Attachments

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So, if Pakistan bowl us out here, what kind of selection puzzles does this pose? They need to get a spinner in, and maybe even Hasan (more experience) or Wasim (more pace, which might help on the slower pitches).

Faheem and Jamal are the most logical to drop as they've bowled the worst visually (and Faheem, who is the best bat of them, is not good enough to bat seven). Yet Jamal's got the most in the wickets column.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marsh starting to cut loose now, Cameron Green getting a bit nervous watching this.
Thing is cutting loose is not Green's natural style in this format, and they'll knock ten runs off his average by trying to stuff him into that mould. Trouble is it's hard to see where he should bat. Swapping him and Head is the most logical but Head has been going very well at five. I don't think his defence is good enough at the moment to open.