• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Notwithstanding previous matches were at the WACA, Pakistan's batting record in WA is horrendous. Twice been bowled out for under 100 and sub-200 1st innings being the norm.
I remember when a 50 something year old Dennis Lillee went through them in the festival game at Lilac Hill. Even bounced a couple out ffs

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope Shaheen has a good tour here, copped some ott criticism recently iml. Easy to get discouraged when the fielders are inept though. Wasim in the combo must be getting some ptsd.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The pitch seems to be a bit livelier than it was for the West Indies match, though it's not lightning. Shaheen straying onto the pads a lot here.

Starfighter

Shahzad must fancy himself against Khawaja here. Beat him quite a few times.

Can anyone who's watching Fox tell me if there's a speed gun, and if so, what kind of pace he's bowling?

Edit: never mind, 132.8.

Starfighter

I think Pakistan are really going to miss Naseem on this tour. Still, they didn't have to let him play the LPL knowing he already was carrying a shoulder injury. All time bad fitness management that.

Gnske

I still hate the Toyota logo, but it's sad that its miles better than having that Alinta garbage spewed on the front for years.