• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Spark

Global Moderator
Kane Richardson bowling constant wides and Matthew Wade behind the stumps missing them completely is like a horror B-movie rerun version of mid-2010s bad Aus white ball cricket.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For every six this dude hits behind square on the leg-side...the funnier it gets.

He looked like a fish out of water last week.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's playing against lesser bowlers than last week but it's amazing how he much better Sky looks in T20s compared to ODIs, he's a different batsman.
Another reason for me not to give this format of the game any seriousness...it's curry goat cricket., as we say in the West Indies.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm so happy that Kane Richardson is no longer a regular thing because had he been selected still he'd have made my Marcus Stoinis agenda look positively tame. He's so ****ing bad.

King Kane

International Debutant
India still a chance for 200+ here with this innings from Gaikwad.

I'm so happy that Kane Richardson is no longer a regular thing because had he been selected still he'd have made my Marcus Stoinis agenda look positively tame. He's so ****ing bad.
He is almost making Abbott look good in comparison.

King Kane

International Debutant
Another good over from Behrendorff.

1 for 12 off his 4 overs, a shining light amongst the rest of the Aussie pie chuckers.