• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Qlder

International Debutant
With Head and Maxwell to come in 2nd game I'm guessing Short and Hardie to be dropped.

A bit unfair on Hardie as he didn't bat or bowl in the 1st game

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It was a very good knock by Inglis. And I think he was an underrated part of the semifinal victory for Australia too. Could have easily choked like the rest of the line-up.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Certainly would have been better opposition. BBL is unquestionably the world's premier domestic T20 competition.

I mean, it's played by the premier LO nation's players in that nation. India might have performed better in the WC if their players game over here to play in the BBL and learn about winning when it matters.

Last edited:

Gob

International Coach
FB_IMG_1700804016676.jpg
What are these blokes doing here? Everyone who played in that final should have sent home and should be on a ticker tape parade. It's not like India are playing their top players either. World t20 in 6 months blah blah its not like these blokes wouldn't be in it. If anything they need to try fresh faces when they get the chance

Piss weak from CA