• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

cnerd123

likes this
OS - 29 overs
Burgey - 36 (aka the number of years since he was last able to get it up)
cnerd123 - 39 overs
silentstriker - 41
Window & GoodAreasShane - 42
Redbacks 43
morgieb - 47
Gnske - 48

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Opposite from the rest of the tournament, I think Smith and Marnus will be the important blokes in this chase. Obviously India will need to get Head, Maxwell, Marsh etc. early because they will make runs very quickly but I don't see it happening. Those guys will make a quick 30 or 40 at best here and it will be up to Marnus and Smith to do a 60-70 not out type innings to close it out
Actually I'll back Head to not be so obvious by getting out early. He'll carry this match home.

Head > Wade

cnerd123

likes this
I reckon Bumrah and Siraj choke, Aus get to 65/0 in 8 or something, Shami and the spinners try their best to rest back control, but Siraj drops an important catch, the dew sets in, and Aus romp in on the back of a Warner or Head century

Owzat

U19 Captain
250 or less batting first defended
Holland 245/8 vs SAF (207)
Holland 229 vs BAN (142)
India 229/9 vs ENG (129)

Not looking great for India, although their bowling is somewhat better than majority and aussie batting not always great - 199 all out vs IND in their opening encounter. And aussies were out for 177 in their 2nd game albeit saffers posted 311/7

and perhaps most relevantly the aussies managed 215/7 to win their semi, that was only 213 target, Afghans also had them neck deep in sh.... trife but for Maxwell.

thierry henry

International Coach
OS - 29 overs
Burgey - 36 (aka the number of years since he was last able to get it up)
cnerd123 - 39 overs
silentstriker - 41
Window & GoodAreasShane - 42
Redbacks 43
morgieb - 47
Gnske - 48
Australia 208 AO and SKY has an anal prolapse and can’t make the after match celebrations ( not sure I understand the game)