• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

cnerd123

likes this
OS - 29 overs
Burgey - 36 (aka the number of years since he was last able to get it up)
kraken - 38
cnerd123 - 39 overs
silentstriker - 41
Window & GoodAreasShane - 42
Redbacks 43
morgieb - 47
Gnske - 48
ashley bach - 49

thierry henry - Aus won't chase this

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They were nervous but idk, they just look absolutely "on" today. I think the sense that they are massive underdogs has helped them a bit. If they continue that same mentality with the bat they should knock this off okay.
Actually they may be overconfident is my hope. They are gonna go very hard in the first 5. If we get some poles early, this 240 will look like 340.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OS - 29 overs
Burgey - 36 (aka the number of years since he was last able to get it up)
kraken - 38
cnerd123 - 39 overs
silentstriker - 41
Window & GoodAreasShane - 42
Redbacks 43
morgieb - 47
Gnske - 48
ashley bach - 49

thierry henry - Aus won't chase this
I said 44

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This half time show is ****ing awesome! Brilliant vocals and dancing, it’s totally made me forget about the limp dick display we just saw from India!
Unfortunately, they think the NFL Super Bowl is the event we should copy for everything. So get used to a lot more of this every IPL finals, and all other world tournaments we host.

These ****s will find a way to get some of this going even in a WTC final.