• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should be at the stadium by now which would of been my first world cup final. But instead I've been stuck in bed for the last 72 hours with some
mystery virus. No chance in hell of getting there at any stage.

#GUTTED
Hard to believe anyone would pick up a debilitating illness in India of all places. Was it the air or the water which got you?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Match depends on the first 5 overs I feel..If Starc and Haze burst through with 3 wickets or so in the first spell, then game done for India..Otherwise India is winning..I don't see anything else happening..

Gob

International Coach
I don’t think they do anything without some sort of group analysis these days.

the analysis in this instance probably being 3/4 games won here chasing, as the studio crew just mentioned

Much will depend on how nervous india are. Not many of them have won much of anything in tournament play
Thing is, India aren't going to collapse in broad daylight here. At worst they are making 270 here and I bet it could be a lot more. I feel there are more ways of Australia winning by defending 275 than chasing it under lights

Anyway we'll see

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Should be at the stadium by now which would of been my first world cup final. But instead I've been stuck in bed for the last 72 hours with some
mystery virus. No chance in hell of getting there at any stage.

#GUTTED
Really sorry to hear that. Get well soon mate.

Perhaps Suzie thought we'd be playing the Saffas in the final so took you out.