• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #2- South Africa vs Australia - November 16th - Eden Gardens, Kolkata (D/N)

King Kane

International Debutant
Bad news for South Africa, it looks like the players will be going back out there.

Disagree with that... but I think the SA rugby players are made of sterner stuff.
They also have some massive units that could run through brick walls that helps.

I can't see many players in the SA cricket team that would make the cut in rugby, Jansen would be a handy guy in the line out with his height though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could this rain act as day time dew and see the ball become a cake of soap, nullifying the brilliance of the world’s best attack? Or will they continue as they started and run riot with SA all out for 100 or less?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Someone is deliberately trying to start Ind-Aus fight in his every post. I know you are busy and you don’t get paid for it . So thought to bring this to your attention.
He's not trying to start a fight, it's just his bit. If you don't think it's funny then just treat it like me using the same meme 40 times on one day of Test cricket and ignore it.

Lighten up imo.

Sunil1z

International Regular
Mods accused of going missing like H.S. Nijjar's alleged assassins just for having dinner? How is that a fair comparison sun1lz?
If you want to get banned start a thread on Cricket chat or politics and get yourself banned . Please don’t do it here 🤪

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't see many players in the SA cricket team that would make the cut in rugby, Jansen would be a handy guy in the line out with his height though.
Missing the Graeme Smith days... I think you should just not give SA sportsmen time to think, its just bad... hence the rugby doing better than the cricket.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you want to get banned start a thread on Cricket chat or politics and get yourself banned . Please don’t do it here 🤪
In all honesty I've respected you as a regular poster and occasional contributor for years, just to have a real moment with you here.

Rain break, lets all reset and chill. Enjoy the game as it should be.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
I wonder if Starc is aiming for another World Cup... he's only 10 wickets away from equaling McGrath's most wickets in a World Cup milestone.

He's on the wrong side of 33 if he Jimmy Anderson's himself he has a chance...

Just noticed Shami is the same age too..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
quality as usual. new place down at hazelwood park, which is fitting.

fun fact but i'd never had this kind of hot pot before this year. now can't get enough of it
Will be down in Adelaide mid December to see the brother in law’s family. Drinks on me if you’re about, otherwise would like the hot pot recommendation pls

Spark

Global Moderator
I wonder if Starc is aiming for another World Cup... he's only 10 wickets away from equaling McGrath's most wickets in a World Cup milestone.

He's on the wrong side of 33 if he Jimmy Anderson's himself he has a chance...

Just noticed Shami is the same age too..
I'd be surprised if he doesn't retire from the format after this tournament