• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #2- South Africa vs Australia - November 16th - Eden Gardens, Kolkata (D/N)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@Spark and @Prince EWS how long will you allow @Gnske to ruin this match thread ?
You and the others are unfortunately not popular or good enough posters for the mods to listen to or sympathise with, particularly when there’s excellent entertainment to be had at your expense.

That’s just how James’ team works.

If you really want their attention try plagiarising a few cricbuzz articles.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just hope @Gnske doesn't go missing like Aussie batters when/if Shami ran through them in the final.

If because they may not qualify for the final still.
I have almost 20,000 posts on the antiquated fax machine of Cricket commentary forums. I have no life that would excuse my lack of attendance.

All results possible on Sunday. India could win by doctoring the wicket or the result itself. No matter what likely outcome of those two, I hope I am abused appropriately.

Burgey

God what a woeful meme that one with the crown is. Fmd **** memes are Indias biggest and most significant contribution to world cricket.

Shady Slim

International Coach
be hilarious if south africa, unfairly maligned as chokers for ages for losing knock out wc games finally get through the most disney channel way possible aside from boundary countback

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
be hilarious if south africa, unfairly maligned as chokers for ages for losing knock out wc games finally get through the most disney channel way possible aside from boundary countback
Would be a nice throwback to that knock out game vs England where post rain they needed 30 off 1 ball or whatever.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
For England surely.
Well having the two teams we like the least in the final after miserably failing ourselves makes it pretty bad.

But if I just wanted to watch good game of cricket there's only been a couple of games that haven't been one sided.

Even when games have ended up looking like they might go threaten to go to the wire. It ends up being a very easy win e.g yesterday

Burgey

Lyon being very generous talking up Iyer during this break, saying he saw how destructive he could be in the test series. He made 42 runs at 10