• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Mate stop acting like a ****ing know it all. ALL grounds for ICC events are handed over to the ICC for the duration of the event in said grounds. Just because idiots in IE cooked something up in their jealousy doesn't mean we need to add to this salt by certain posters.

It is false bull**** as usual.
No I’m just genuinely surprised if this is a thing because I’ve never heard of it. I’m just thinking about the logistics behind it.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rohit is absolutely key against Santner. None of the other Indian batsmen slip down the track to spin well to nullify his bounce .

Meridio

International Regular
This is woeful bowling tbh, so much leg side crap early on. We're also not managing the game well - it's not a bad idea to give Rohit an easy single and bowl at Gill for a bit, but he's dominating the strike instead

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Worth a slip in to Gill?

Not smart in general from NZ, these first 10 overs have become a battle for survival all tournament long. Southee and Boult need to fall back on experience here.