• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #37- India vs South Africa - November 5th - Kolkata

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
That's very conservative thinking for the 48th over though. 44th I can understand, but you have to at least try to accelerate at some point.
Its not that kohli didn’t try to accelerate. It was obvious he could not get it going. Even the free hit went for nothing. Then maybe the best form of attack was to get singles/doubles. I rest my case.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Its not that kohli didn’t try to accelerate. It was obvious he could not get it going. Even the free hit went for nothing. Then maybe the best form of attack was to get singles/doubles. I rest my case.
Or get out, so others can come out and get going for the team.

eroticfishcake

U19 Vice-Captain
Shaun Pollock said, "Virat Kohli's cap number is 175. The innings difference between Sachin and Virat at 49 ODI centuries is exactly 175".

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Bro iyer, rahul and sky fell going for the slog. How do you expect the other four to get you 10 runs per over bar jadeja
Rahul scored 8 off 17... He never showed intent and eventually the pressure got to him. He didn't fall selflessly. SKY and Iyer were direct casualties of having to do all the fast scoring as king wasn't going to do that in the quest of chasing a century.