• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #32 - New Zealand vs South Africa - November 1st - Pune (D/N)

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Now Young gone too, time for Latham to play a captain's knock.

I don't think NRR matters much, if we lose tonight we just need to beat one of Pakistan or Sri Lanka to make the semis, we should still manage that.
No, If NZ loses by 150 runs today and then Pak beats NZ by 110 runs on Saturday. Pak will have overtaken NZ in NRR and both will be on 4 wins each going into the last match.

(NZ v SL and Pak v Eng).

King Kane

International Debutant
Who would have thought bowling under lights with scoreboard pressure would be better than bowling first in the heat of the day against SA?

Everyone apart from Latham it seems and Buttler.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
With SA being chokers as they've also shown in this tournament couple times, all NZ need to do is build a partnership and take it deep. SA will press the panic button before you know it.

Molehill

International Captain
Who would have thought bowling under lights with scoreboard pressure would be better than bowling first in the heat of the day?

Everyone apart from Latham it seems and Buttler.
At least Buttler only had 3 pieces of evidence to suggest it was a totally dumb thing to do - Latham had 6, and of particular note how they lost to Ned and nearly to Pak when chasing!!

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
At least Buttler only had 3 pieces of evidence to suggest it was a totally dumb thing to do - Latham had 6, and of particular note how they lost to Ned and nearly to Pak when chasing!!
It was so obvious. Maybe they thought it was too obvious...

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I was shocked when I found out NZ had chosen to bowl. Hopefully no other team will make this mistake against SA going forward.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Hold off guys, don't give up on NZ they are capable of turning this around or should I say SA is even more capable of make a mess of this 😂

Owzat

U19 Captain
Teams batting First Won :15
Teams Chasing won :16
Team that wins toss won the match :9
as I've said a few times, yet many (beeb HYS often) seem to trot out the dew is fatal, bat first or win the toss, or both, wins the day despite little evidence to support such sweeping claims