• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #29 - India vs England- October 29th - Lucknow (D/N)

Spark

Global Moderator
If this was a football team you'd say the manager had lost the dressing room. Eoin Morgan seems to think there's certainly some sort of dressing room problems that have led into this - this isn't just cooked, this is blackened and burned.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
I wasn’t home for the Root dismissal but read on cricinfo that he was fuming because he’d hit it? Didn’t look like it on the replays I’ve seen though
He had hit it he thought? He is an idiot! He consulted with the non striker before reviewing, when batsman knows he'd hit it, he would review straight away, no need to consult with anyone.
The murmer on snicko was before the ball even reached the bat.

Preed

U19 12th Man
Please tell me who is responsible for the squad selection Wright?? Because he really needs to get the sack for what he has produced.We have very promising young batsmen Ducket Crawley Salt Lawrence Brooke’s and he picks Livingstone Ali (stokes) who is injured and not interested as his batting so far shows .Livingstone will never be serious enough to be a top player.West indies squad should not include more than about 4 of this squad

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
If this was a football team you'd say the manager had lost the dressing room. Eoin Morgan seems to think there's certainly some sort of dressing room problems that have led into this - this isn't just cooked, this is blackened and burned.
Hey these things can also have cricketing explanations.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dunno their squad just looks weirdly full of holes now with the benefit of hindsight. The department where the "you really don't care" thing will spring up in a very obvious way, if it were true, is fielding. And England really gave it their all in the field and didn't look like a team that had lost confidence in the captain or team management.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Can we claim their all mentally injured to call up another squad?

These ****s ruining the chance of the next generation of England ODI players. As we will get humped by Pakistan and Australia and so no chance of top 7 and the Champions Trophy.

At this point all they can hope for is to beat Netherlands and be the best team in Europe.
And Ireland by scoring unnecessary 500 runs

Shri

Mr. Glass
buttler won a wc last year

they just chose the wrong experienced players with no regard to conditions

dropping roy at the last minute weird as ****

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Teams like Pak and England has shown T20 has ruined their ODIs.
The finalists of T20 WC last year are struggling, its not a coincidence they've picked their T20 players that did well against in ODIs against associate teams.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
The fact that I don't think you are gambhiring says a lot.
If there wasn't a Champions Trophy place on the line for the next lot, I'd want them to lose every game in humiliating fashion

This has been an utter disgraceful campaign. They've given up every single game.

The sheer arrogance from them is even more galling.