• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #29 - India vs England- October 29th - Lucknow (D/N)

Andyhere

International 12th Man
David Willey commeth the hour commeth the man.

Please roll back the years and finally do the business in an England shirt with the bat
This post is a perfect example of being English fans this world cup!
Hope, beg for some performance, more hope, more hope and team lets down at the end!

Great review. Smacking middle of middle! Not that it matters. This has been the most gutless, woeful World Cup campaign from an England side ever. And this is in the face of some proper competition.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Woakes doesn't get enough criticism for his lack of batting output. Just not good enough for someone with his talent in odi cricket , every time he's come out to bat in this tournament he hasn't shown any composure at all .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
His is justified this time. Last recognized batsman left might as well take the gamble.
The shocker/selfish one was Root!
I wasn’t home for the Root dismissal but read on cricinfo that he was fuming because he’d hit it? Didn’t look like it on the replays I’ve seen though

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
The art of taking it deep has been lost in odi cricket , nowadays finishers lack the patience of a Bevan and Dhoni , only really Mahmudullah , and Scott Edwards has shown some sort of determination to take an innings deep from positions of strife.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Can we claim their all mentally injured to call up another squad?

These ****s ruining the chance of the next generation of England ODI players. As we will get humped by Pakistan and Australia and so no chance of top 7 and the Champions Trophy.

At this point all they can hope for is to beat Netherlands and be the best team in Europe.

I wasn’t home for the Root dismissal but read on cricinfo that he was fuming because he’d hit it? Didn’t look like it on the replays I’ve seen though
He took his time if that's the case. He walked down the wicket to meet Bairstow and chat about that. Surely if he knew he'd hit it, he'd have reviewed immediately.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
No chance he thought he hit it

Went and had a chat with Bairstow before reviewing.

He also didn't hit it.