• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #29 - India vs England- October 29th - Lucknow (D/N)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Vuvuzela stadiums are ****ing evil. Do they give them out for India games? I feel like Dharamsala had them for Ind vs Nz but not NZ vs Aus

King Kane

International Debutant
Vuvuzela stadiums are ****ing evil. Do they give them out for India games? I feel like Dharamsala had them for Ind vs Nz but not NZ vs Aus
Seems to only be an issue for the India games, annoying as hell to listen to, they should be banned from stadiums.

Owzat

U19 Captain
Rohit sharma in brutal form this wc
just heard has more runs than the sheep, donkey, lama, goat, whatever, now, bit surprised De Kock is top given 2-3 fails I'm aware of but then I guess three hundreds including a big one ought to do it!

of course Rohit could join the 400 club of De Kock, Warner and Ravindra, 40 runs needed in this innings to do it, big hundred which is unlikely could topple De Kock

Owzat

U19 Captain
Seems to only be an issue for the India games, annoying as hell to listen to, they should be banned from stadiums.
didn't they in the South Africa World Cup of 2010 (football) ? awful racket, then again some people think noise = atmosphere, never entirely convinced you need one given you're there to watch a sport not perform a pop concert

Owzat

U19 Captain
England are coming back
just reading they need to finish top seven to qualify for the Champions Trophy 2025, all the numpties across the internet think 50 overs is a dead format clearly not in tune with a) that all the top players are here and b) it is more accessible than Tests and I doubt any of Afghanistan, Holland, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka wouldn't want to be among the seven and at the lower key competition

Irony really, doesn't take much research to establish more prize money at this World Cup than the last T20i World Cup