• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

DriveClub

International Regular
That's a really interesting scorecard, bowled out for 388. Wanna know what's the highest score a team has been bowled out for in ODIs

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a bizarre innings.

Still you can't complain with 388. Hard to know what par is but there was enough turn at times that it's not an out and out highway I think.

King Kane

International Debutant
A good finish there bowling the Aussies out for under 390 when it was looking like being over 400.

That will probably still be too much for us but at least it isn't completely out of reach.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain

Moss

International Vice-Captain
A good finish there bowling the Aussies out for under 390 when it was looking like being over 400.

That will probably still be too much for us but at least it isn't completely out of reach.
I think we may have to go back to those CH 2007 games to find instances if NZ reaching 300 against Aus, but I’ll take this over the complete demoralisation that 450+ could have been.