• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think it's the fact that he always takes the opportunity to have a crack at the opposition captain that gets at me. If he just said "I don't agree with it, I'd have done something else, that's all I have to say" then that'd be one thing but he always makes it ever so slightly personal.
All in all, he's just a massive prick.

King Kane

International Debutant
FFS Maxwell is going to wreck us here if we don't get him out.

It looked to be sliding down live. Enough to have doubt anyway.
That wouldn't have mattered to Billy, it could have been missing leg and he still would have fired him.

That was back in the good old days before DRS when terrible decisions couldn't be overturned.