• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I just wonder what score we had in mind when we put them in. One that didn't put us under the scoreboard pump from the off.
There's no doubt they didn't factor in an in-form Matt Henry and the class of Trent Boult being larruped for 10s +

King Kane

International Debutant
It's good that we have pulled the run rate back here but we still need to take wickets, with wickets in hand the Aussies can still up the run rate again.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
What a shining light Phillips has been in the middle of this storm.
He's just an incredibly canny cricketer. Look at his use of the crease, the fact he bowls full at the end of an over to get out of it with a single to long on/off, where's he's trying to get these guys to hit...it's just brilliant. He doesn't have any significant drop/overspin, or changes in trajectory, or pace, but he's just so dialled in to what he's trying to do. I love watching it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He's just an incredibly canny cricketer. Look at his use of the crease, the fact he bowls full at the end of an over to get out of it with a single to long on/off, where's he's trying to get these guys to hit...it's just brilliant. He doesn't have any significant drop/overspin, or changes in trajectory, or pace, but he's just so dialled in to what he's trying to do. I love watching it.
When's the wedding?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith should have forced MMarsh to stay on strike until he either got out or got going. Smh

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Phillips deservedly gets the wicket but let’s not downplay Mitch Marsh’s contribution there. Been putrid