• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

Spark

Global Moderator
Honestly, I don't completely blame him given they are going at 7.5 an over, and they have Inglis, Maxwell and the bowlers to come
I wouldn't have a problem if he was just knocking it around and getting singles at near a run a ball, but no question that Smith felt compelled to play a shot that wasn't on and wasn't his game because Marsh is eating up ball after ball and hogging strike while he does it

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Like, there was talk as to whether Smith or Marsh should bat three, but they didn’t have to tell Mitch to bat at Smith’s test match pace ffs

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The honourable thing for MMarsh is to play out 5 dots and get out to the last ball of Phillips spell

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I wouldn't have a problem if he was just knocking it around and getting singles at near a run a ball, but no question that Smith felt compelled to play a shot that wasn't on and wasn't his game because Marsh is eating up ball after ball and hogging strike while he does it
Yep, definitely didn't turn the strike over enough. But again, to be fair, that's never been his game. They picked him as an opener in this side to bludgeon, and he's walked out to be something other than he is.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
That was pretty average from Sodhi, can’t allow the appeal to distract you from cutting the ball off