• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #27- Australia vs New Zealand - October 28th-Dharamsala (D)

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
What's if those two innings up front were outliers and this is a 280 pitch.
Then we're ****ed....

I mean, if they can pump the **** out of it for 10 an over for so long, it's potentially not a 280 pitch. Obviously that's subject to change, and puts the spotlight on bowling first

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
When they talk about the great bowling performances of all time in ODI cricket (when they kill off the format) these 10 overs from GP need to feature

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
Then we're ****ed....

I mean, if they can pump the **** out of it for 10 an over for so long, it's potentially not a 280 pitch. Obviously that's subject to change, and puts the spotlight on bowling first
I just wonder what score we had in mind when we put them in. One that didn't put us under the scoreboard pump from the off.

Gob

International Coach
Yeah Spikey was right, I would've sent Smith and Marnus out after the start Warner and Head go to. Leave Marsh for the last 15 overs to hit out.
Yeah that's exactly the point of having Marnus

They need to be flexible. If a wicket falls inside the first 10 overs, send in Marsh. Otherwise Smith and Marnus for the middle overs