• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #20- England vs S Africa - October 21st - Wankhede (D/N)

King Kane

International Debutant
That was pretty bad. Paine at the Oval. Taylor at Old Trafford etc (despite the result).
From memory Ponting himself stuffed up by sending England in to bat in the 2nd Test of the 2005 Ashes, the Aussies nearly got away with it though

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
I said before the tournament began we didn't have the bowling to win it and still didn't think it would be so toothless.

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
I have a horrible feeling the County Championship is gonna suffer for our performances in this tournament.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Agnew suggesting our players may be suffering from some sort of bug.

Well when we bat we're certainly gonna need to get the runs.
A parasite that infected Jos Buttler brain is the only excuse he can have for choosing to field yet again on a flat deck.

A better side than Afghanistan made 300+ at Delhi. To think you can chase 300+ out of choice is moronic let alone in a world cup.

I'm supporting New Zealand now as we're out.

Owzat

U19 Captain
got to wonder where Buttler's head is, up his own Rs perhaps, I mean bringing on a spinner early isn't a bad tactic but Root instead of Rashid and waits until saffers are well set before bringing on his best spinner - having left options B (Ali) and C (Livingstone) out

Willey and Topley did ok, but will be interesting to see if collectively Willey, Wood and Atkinson fare any better than Wood, Woakes and Curran as per stats I posted earlier - 10-1-68-0 not exactly looking good, similar ER, no wicket and thus no SR and no average but would be average 68.00 and SR 61.00 if they took one next ball

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that was a really crap shot. I think Rashid's loopier deliveries might be the ticket on this surface.