• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #10 — Australia Vs South Africa Oct 12th, Lucknow

Spark

Global Moderator
His just going on now like he knows the situation of it here and thinking it can easily be fixed. Rugby Australia have been doing it to itself for years now. Has nothing to do if we’re crap at it or not.
Yeah I don't know why I'm even engaging with the guy on this.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
South Africa haven't scored as many they should have in the last ten, but it still should be enough.

the big bambino

International Captain
This has been so poor. But so has the selection of the squad. Too many ordinary and aging players, poor balance and picking the wrong players for the conditions.

Spark

Global Moderator
A confident team in form would probably back themselves to chase this. But we aren't, so...

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I get that, but Australians are generally quite lucky with the success of their National Teams. It's not like you've ever had England Cricket in the 90's. Even when cricket was rubbish in the 80's, Aus still managed to win a World Cup. It's interesting that as success has waned in rugby, the Aussie interest has fallen off a cliff. What happens if the cricket team turns to ****?
I don't think the interest in rugby was ever really that high to be honest.

It's popular with people who want to stand around and **** into their Dolce and Gabbana handkerchiefs about how technical/tactical it is. Great. Everyone loves watching something that is incredibly technical and boring as bat****.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I never mentioned luck. But instead of supporting a sport which is going through its struggles, Aussies have deserted it. Wanting your own team to lose is just weird.

And back to cricket, how many drops is that now?
RA is arguably the worst sports administration body in the world

They’ve nearly bankrupted the game here while driving fans away plus league and AFL are simply much better to watch

Be interesting to see the ratings for the final stages of the RWC as I will be surprised if anyone watches it

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Atrocious last over from South Africa. Trying to be too cute and not a single run from the bat. We'll see if that matters, but should scored a lot more.