• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm-ups Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I mean I get replicating tournament protocols but half an hour to decide a clearly clean catch in a warm-up seems excessive

Molehill

International Captain
I mean I get replicating tournament protocols but half an hour to decide a clearly clean catch in a warm-up seems excessive
If catches like that take that long to decipher, what are they going to do with a contentious one?

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Not sure what Root's agenda was today but that won't carry us through the World Cup.

He has questions to answer.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Not sure what Root's agenda was today but that won't carry us through the World Cup.

It's just practice brother, they aren't official matches ,both teams used more than 11 players ..
The results are completely irrelevant, Root was just using the practice for time in the middle.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Do teams get drs in warm ups? Literally all the lbws on both sides during the NZ vs sa game looked high or going down leg to me

Molehill

International Captain

If the others want to come out swinging like that, then I think that is precisely the knock that is needed.

Bizarre that he was out there for 139 deliveries and only faced 40 of them.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hayden put on the spot there being asked how he rates Pakistan, knowing basically his entire income stream is from Indian media. Reckon he’s sweating harder on that answer than he ever did while playing in an actual WC

Gotta say Marnus looks in imperious form here. Can see him not just in the squad but making the XI at this rate

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So when Head becomes available, who gets dropped?
If Marsh opening is working, he might just slot in for which ever of the middle order players is not making runs.

Maxwell burned Carey terribly there lol