• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gee Ryan Papenhuyzen has been unlucky with injuries. That looks horrific. I would say that's his career done. So much talent and such a bad run the last couple of years.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only 25 too. Imagine spending more than 12 months trying to get back, playing 4 games, and having that happen to you.

A compound fracture of the ankle apparently. ****ing hell.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Boys need to get stuck in and have a dig, even without SJ they got nothing to lose with the home game next up. Heaps of obstacles to avoid no doubt
but the first is to give Brian To'o no room, the last 31 matches he's scored in Penrith have won.

Flem274*

123/5
Boys need to get stuck in and have a dig, even without SJ they got nothing to lose with the home game next up. Heaps of obstacles to avoid no doubt
but the first is to give Brian To'o no room, the last 31 matches he's scored in Penrith have won.
Yeah if we can squeak an upset here it makes life so much easier. This would be the game to spend the game of your career if you're Dylzn Walker.

We're going to get rekt and I'm not ready to accept it but we all know what's coming.

Coronis

International Coach
Yeah if we can squeak an upset here it makes life so much easier. This would be the game to spend the game of your career if you're Dylzn Walker.

We're going to get rekt and I'm not ready to accept it but we all know what's coming.
Its ok when we win by 40 you can blame it on missing Johnson.

Flem274*

123/5
Two silly errors two tries. Valiant effort so far but without SJ we can't fight back really. Penrith are a lot better.
Oh sadly I know a few people who might.

But it was always gonna be Panthers/Broncos heavily favored I honestly can’t imagine another final atm considering Storm’s injuries.
Definitely. This is a building year for us.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not shaping up to be a particularly good day for NZ sport. But at least we have Conway/Mitchell and Imperatriz.

Flem274*

123/5
how was that play the ball not a penalty? they're way better than us they don't need the classic big team 14 men on the field.

Flem274*

123/5
Penrith the much better team today. Even with our halves available it would only have made the scoreline more respectable.

RTS for Pompey and hopefully a signing for Montoya will improve us a lot next year. We've still got too many mid table players starting.