• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Fielding Efficiency since 2019 in ODI

Afghanistan 71%
India 75%
South Africa 76%

Nepal : 85/2
After 17 ovs ( Sheikh 36 not out, Bhurtel 38)

G. S. Kohli

Whats the record?
Hypothetically speaking, if Afghanistan were to score 275 runs batting first, they would need to win by a margin of at least 68 runs, or chase down any target in 35 overs or less.

Sri Lanka have played 13 matches in Lahore, and won nine. ❤Their win percentage of 69.23% is the highest of any side to have played at least ten games at the Gaddafi Stadium there.

A win would see Sri Lanka record a 12th consecutive ODI victory, the second-longest such streak in history.

I bet Present SL team better than Afghanistan tomorrow no rain at lahore hot & humid weather.

Last edited:

slippy888

International Captain
We are asking for trouble if we keep picking these right arm fast medium bowlers at world cup where the variety, Pakistan knock over Nepal for 150 the other day

G. S. Kohli

We are asking for trouble if we keep picking these right arm fast medium bowlers at world cup where the variety, Pakistan knock over Nepal for 150 the other day
Pak not drops 3 catches if india hold those catches india might starts chase by now

slippy888

International Captain
I think Nepal won't mind getting a point here because rain it would be like a historic moment in Nepal cricket yeah

srbhkshk

International Captain
Did we seriously allow Nepal to score 230? Man, we are ****ing terrible right now. Dravid better had some real good aces hidden because this team is going to get embarrassed in the world cup.

slippy888

International Captain
Did we seriously allow Nepal to score 230? Man, we are ****ing terrible right now. Dravid better had some real good aces hidden because this team is going to get embarrassed in the world cup.
I keep repeating myself but we cant pick all right arm fast medium bowlers, all the best teams have a left arm pace bowler to add variety to attack