• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2023

slippy888

International Captain
Not a fan of that send of by Harris Rauf really there was no need for it, Kishan seems a polite cricketer

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They said 260 could be a winning score in the pre-match discussion and even after the toss. Lets see if our bowling attack can coax some interest from me and get me to watch this game.

cnerd123

likes this
Some heroic performances in that first innings. Shaheen, Kishan, Hardik, Shadab's catch, Bumrah.

Pitch seems a bit up and down. Should be a fun second innings.

smash84

The Tiger King
I went to sleep again when it was 51/3. Then woke up to see237/5. Seems like Babz lost the plot in the middle overs.

slippy888

International Captain
pitch conditions have calmed down india need to get fakhar zhaman out early for sure he is one guy that can put fear in a bowler

Ali TT

International Regular
Hardik is gonna be a emotional wreck here guys if he reaches the 100 score there have been so many doubters if he is a legit international cricketer in the last 8 years
In 1990s English cricket, he'd be called bits and pieces. His reputation exceeds his output but his record isn't so bad at international level as to say he's not a legitimate international cricketer.

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
Espncricinfo
The target will be 254 in 45 overs, 239 if 40 overs, 203 in 30 overs and 155 in 20 overs.
Good luck with scoring 239 @ 6 or 203 @ 7 on this two-paced pitch. We have already lost it before a ball being bowled.