• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Touch is bad and worse my captain with bad touch is influential... so not a surprise, just a comment of the overall meaningless nature of the BQ and/or rating system.
All those are recipes for disaster. Sorry.

Yeah, the BQ is up for debate here. It doesn't guarantee a team of a win...

cnerd123

likes this
Can't believe we failed to chase 209. Sigh. ZCC heading back down to Div 2 SOD at this rate. Hopefully we can survive in the T20

ataraxia

International Coach
I don't think @Charlie B 's The Wild Geese who have been absent for last month or so beating ataraXIa was on the cards!
And AXI made 263 too, with South surprisingly performing with bat again. Pretty remarkable chase against a very strong bowling attack.

AX–W lost to yer lot also. It was an innings of two partnerships: first Picton scoring some quick runs with Sheikh, then after being reduced to 99–7 what must have been one of the most annoying partnerships ever – Shinjinee and Townshend doubling the total, both undefeated. Shinjinee went from 25 to 61 in the last 4 overs. But Mettias made light work of the target.

So now, very close behind my two teams, are your two teams.