• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh:

Umm, it's a game of partnerships... I guess? Megana is quietly turning into quite the player tbh

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah good stuff that from Meyiwa, and particularly the bowlers. Big collapse: Ludlow and South top-scored from 9 and 10! Krypto and FHK also beat AXI. Our performance in competitive v friendly ODs seems a lot more skewed than T20s and DEVs; I wonder if there's something about Asia that lends itself to AXI's OD side.

Wilde topped the BQ stakes; he should probably get a permanent spot in the first XI soon. His experience is actually better than I'd expect for a 20yo, at 11. Daly hasn't long remaining.
I was one the edge of my seat with that late order partnership between Ludlow and South. I love this game!
For sure, now they are getting humbled by GG CC. lol

96 for 5

ataraxia

International Coach
Well done to opener Kamal Azam for reaching a valiant 50. Ashgrove are 209–1.

In an attempt to have him bat even slower than that, AXI have unleashed a total pisstake side, with Economical bowlers sending down all 50 overs. The over/under for Kamal's final strike rate in this coming game has stabilised at 37.

StephenZA

I'm surprised i got no takers for Din Muhammad for 50k

44 pot bat should be worth that much at least.

May hold onto him as a replacement for when one of the current Dev XI age out, but that's going to hurt his development as he's not going to get any games for most of this season.
I`m not buying much at this stage... but the superstar trait is a turn off. But I`ve also decided (think I`ve mentioned earlier) that I am ignoring low stamina and low fielding players. I would rather pay for a 42/43 bat with good stamina and fielding that you can get quite cheap sometimes, and some type of relevant trait is always nice.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I`m not buying much at this stage... but the superstar trait is a turn off. But I`ve also decided (think I`ve mentioned earlier) that I am ignoring low stamina and low fielding players. I would rather pay for a 42/43 bat with good stamina and fielding that you can get quite cheap sometimes, and some type of relevant trait is always nice.
Yep, I just bought a LWS, 16 y.o. with 17 pot stamina and low 40s with the ball for $1000
THat was a win in my book.

StephenZA

The market is very strange... 45+ is the expensive start for bats, but has become very dependant on traits, and secondaries.