• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really hope Cummins doesn't jump on the bandwagon and beg like a dog for reserve days after this

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oz are huge faves on SkyBet, when I checked about an hour ago England were 4/6.

If we can get one of these before the actual new ball, then I think we'll do it (rain permitting)

Spark

Global Moderator

If we can get one of these before the actual new ball, then I think we'll do it (rain permitting)
Yeah I don't see it yet - these two would want to be getting the required down to double digits before Aus are clear favourites.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Yeah I don't like betting on meterology but if we take rain-effected draws out of this then I think England are a great bet from here on current odds.

Spark

Global Moderator
It might not quite be as horrendous as it looked an hour ago, the worst of it looks likely to pass south. But we're still going to lose most of the rest of the day at least, and it's not going to be a light shower.

Molehill

International Captain
Yeah I don't see it yet - these two would want to be getting the required down to double digits before Aus are clear favourites.
The bookies now seem to have it between Aus and a draw. England out to 4-1. If no more wickets before lunch then it's game over for me.