• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
That woulda actually gone right into leg slip's lap. Usually they have a leg slip, not sure why not this time when they are targeting the armpit.

Spark

Global Moderator
So for the people wondering why the forecast only shows an hour or two of rain. This is the Met model's forecast for what the radar should currently look like (or will in ten minutes):
1690805091131.png

And here is what it actually looks like

1690805177639.png

Molehill

International Captain
So for the people wondering why the forecast only shows an hour or two of rain. This is the Met model's forecast for what the radar should currently look like (or will in ten minutes):
View attachment 36754

And here is what it actually looks like

View attachment 36756
So I live in a patch that currently (according to the top picture) has a big yellow splodge over it. It's cloudy but not raining (nor looking like it will ) and I'm going to walk the dog in the lunch break too.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bulla Split >>>>>> Split Croatia. Putting it out there.

Actually think Australia’s greatest iced confectionary treat has better ****ing Internet reception than here. **** it off.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Aus should be nice to Moeen here and just milk him for 3-4 an over. If they take him off they'll get Root who is more deadly imo.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That woulda actually gone right into leg slip's lap. Usually they have a leg slip, not sure why not this time when they are targeting the armpit.
You can only have 2 behind square on the leg side and they want them both on the fence, which is sensible

Also, he probably only played it that way because there was no leg slip

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So I live in a patch that currently (according to the top picture) has a big yellow splodge over it. It's cloudy but not raining (nor looking like it will ) and I'm going to walk the dog in the lunch break too.
What happens to Molehills when they get drenched?

Spark

Global Moderator
The top picture is a computer model, my point is that it's not accurate at this level of detail - only the bottom picture is