• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Having had a look both teams weren't very good.

Just Jonny decided to turn into god mode in 2022 compared to 2021.

@Shri just salty cos Jonny gingerness was too strong to handle.
Ben Stokes was a key difference. He wasn't around in 2021, but took 5 wickets in 2022. And captaincy had changed hands from Root to Stokes + Bazball.

Rohit Sharma the new captain was out injured in 2022. So a completely clueless Bumrah was given the captaincy instead. (Kohli/Shastri combo gone)

And ofcourse Johnny Bairstow went into GOD mode.

Two completely different series tbh but official scoreline is 2-2.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England saved by rain again.

Long way to go, but I would love to see us get to 383 for the loss of zero wickets, then lose 5 in 5 balls to troll England before hitting the winning runs.

Either that or draw. I don't mind either way.

ripper868

International Coach
I did say the rain was going to 'save' England here - we are going to lose too many overs to win this match.

Course opposite true that England losing overs to bowl us out to draw the series, so could well be an actual series win.