• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That didn’t get up as much as it should have. Glad he seems ok but he ducked right into it.

Lol and of course a ball change for England. Filth

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That’s a line of betting put up by people who aren’t students of cricket
A mate of mine is a big punter on the nags but also loves cricket

He rings me all the time with examples of crazy odds being offered on cricket

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't really understand why that moment is seen as "Ashes-winning" when Australia had a mere 330 more runs to get...

Test fan

U19 Vice-Captain
Still lots of runs to be scored so England just need to take couple of wickets .only wood can break this partnership .

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Don’t think Brook debuted until later in the summer. Openers were different though
Having had a look both teams weren't very good.

Just Jonny decided to turn into god mode in 2022 compared to 2021.

@Shri just salty cos Jonny gingerness was too strong to handle.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He’s right.

CA did it with our tour of India this year too.BBL availability trumped playing a couple of practice games in India. Pathetic.

Not happy with this little break from a momentum pov.

lol Karthik you arse clown. Shows a highlight from 2009 as though it has any semblance of relevance to this chase