• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Long way to go but if Australia won this would Bazball survive as a concept?
In a World where T20 is the most watched format , Bazball is here to stay in Tests ..Its already prompted other teams to score quicker ..it will catch on to Australia aswell I think .I just hope that Bazball won't be used as justification for 4 day Tests

Shri

Mr. Glass
Change that to you bottled trying to win a series you were on top on because of your players wanted to play in the IPL instead.

A drawn series at the end of the day on the record books.
nah a 2-1 win then a 1-0 loss in a one off test series because eng squad was different

mackembhoy

International Debutant
nah a 2-1 win then a 1-0 loss in a one off test series because eng squad was different
Doesn't matter how you dress it up.

Record books have it as a drawn series.

Your pathetic national team valued a meaningless T20 league instead of the pinnacle of cricket.

I could be wrong but wasn't Brook the only difference and he did absolutely nothing in the test?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Doesn't matter how you dress it up.

Record books have it as a drawn series.

Your pathetic national team valued a meaningless T20 league instead of the pinnacle of cricket.

I could be wrong but wasn't Brook the only difference and he did absolutely nothing in the test?
Don’t think Brook debuted until later in the summer. Openers were different though