• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
No point in watching the match anymore. If you are going to be in such dominating position by bazballing then its a great turn off.

Spark

Global Moderator
He was nice over the wicket, around the wicket the big work needed. Kept spearing it in at leg stump or chucking it wide.

Potential there though
I don't like the around the wicket line in general tbh so if it means he sticks to a nice wide over the wicket line for now I'm not too disappointed. Though he did have success around the wicket in India, I guess very very different conditions though - the sort of balls that he throw out wide that got driven were getting blokes out LBW there because they'd turned so much

hazsa19

International Regular
Another great series for Joe. Think he’ll be disappointed he didn’t convert a couple of those 50s.