• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

91Jmay

International Coach
Can't we just play normally in the docile batting conditions? Executed great and I suppose Marsh is the bowler to try it against vs other pacers but a calm hour of play and we are miles ahead in game

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't we just play normally in the docile batting conditions? Executed great and I suppose Marsh is the bowler to try it against vs other pacers but a calm hour of play and we are miles ahead in game
I think the odd reverse ramp is just playing normally for Root now. Has he got out playing it much?

Spark

Global Moderator
Labuschagne tries to throw the ball far too quickly IMO. Not only does he sometimes not pick up the ball but he rarely actually throws it near the stumps.

number11

State Regular
This looks done. Eng will get a healthy score here and Aus will falter. 2-2 is fair but England could easily have won this series.

This all out attacking approach snatches momentum rapidly.