• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Spark

Global Moderator
As I said earlier Paine and Wade replaced by Carey and Khawaja is only difference. Other poster mentioned Harris so I said he was in both squads
But Harris played several games in that series. You're extremely dismissive of Khawaja too, find me an Australian opener who has done better than he has in this series in the last 20 years.

Gob

International Coach
Look at that fat idiot in white shirt in the background laughing at a professional athlete for that drop lol

Qlder

International Debutant
But Harris played several games in that series. You're extremely dismissive of Khawaja too, find me an Australian opener who has done better than he has in this series in the last 20 years.
Me dismissive of Khawaja? he's a Qlder ffs 😉

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Strangely poor dismissal given how well Crawley usually plays that shot. Like he just plain forgot to move his feet.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Strangely poor dismissal given how well Crawley usually plays that shot. Like he just plain forgot to move his feet.
That's his area though isn't it? Smokes a few there, but also is a decent chance to nick off.

Or **** off as we say over here.

Skipper Pup

U19 Cricketer
Head was in both teams, Harris is in both squads, Carey is <<<<Wade as a batsmen, Khawaja thinks he's Boycott...what's your point?
It's a very different XI to the team that played the last two tests against India. It's night and day between the quality of those players.

That was my point from the very start. Not to mention the coach.