• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There will be enough gap today to finish things off
Except that the radar suggests that the longest gap will be an hour. At this time yesterday it was suggested that the gap could be as long as 3 hours.

Though 4 hours without rain was a genuinely best case scenario and we reached it, so I wouldn’t lose hope if I were England. Draw is clearly favoured though.

Gob

International Coach
Except that the radar suggests that the longest gap will be an hour. At this time yesterday it was suggested that the gap could be as long as 3 hours.

Though 4 hours without rain was a genuinely best case scenario and we reached it, so I wouldn’t lose hope if I were England. Draw is clearly favoured though.
Which one?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Which one?
The Met.

Can’t find Accuweather’s projected radar but they only have two hour gaps between 10am-12pm and 2-4pm (whereas yesterday they were saying 1-5pm was dry). That might suggest some play, but I have doubts over that being long enough. Maybe.

halba

International 12th Man
Met office showing no break yet need to wait

Aus may need to survive approx 1hr today, today is a lot worse, no sun and bad light doubt pace will be allowed