• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

Spark

Global Moderator
Cummins captaincy getting blasted all over the press with some already calling for him to resign. Hard to argue with that as I wanted to stop watching but couldn't look away from the train wreck.

I can't watch Aus bowl anymore though as I'm sick of the field settings. I remember before this series they said something like "we won't change for Bazball, we'll keep playing the way we have which won us the WTC championship". So much for that.

I finally lost it when Bairstow ran 3 singles in byes (that is last over ODI stuff). How did Carey jag the 'stumping' last time as his 3 throws at the stumps missed by a mile.
Yeah yesterday was the first day I didn't really watch of Aus cricket in a long time. These tactics are unwatchable.

Gob

International Coach
If you go with accuweather, there will be about 4 hours play today and same tomorrow. More than enough for England that

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you go with accuweather, there will be about 4 hours play today and same tomorrow. More than enough for England that
If someone who has the app could click on all the clouds in the area and drag them over Old Trafford, that would be ****ing great.

The_CricketUmpire

U19 Captain
Mitchell Starc now has a better batting average than David Warner in England and India.

In India:
▶ Mitchell Starc - 27.00
▶ David Warner - 21.79

In England:
▶ Mitchell Starc - 27.43
▶ David Warner - 25.53

And the total averages for both England and India are:

Starc: 27.26

Warner: 24.25

#Ashes

halba

International 12th Man
2-1 into the oval would be a riot. that means the max would be a 2-2 which AUS will happily walk take considering the insipid performances of the past fortnight.

halba

International 12th Man
Mitchell Starc now has a better batting average than David Warner in England and India.

In India:
▶ Mitchell Starc - 27.00
▶ David Warner - 21.79

In England:
▶ Mitchell Starc - 27.43
▶ David Warner - 25.53

And the total averages for both England and India are:

Starc: 27.26

Warner: 24.25

#Ashes
hes an almost all rounder - Starc - always been handy with the bat. Similar to say Wasim Akram another left armer.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Yeah yesterday was the first day I didn't really watch of Aus cricket in a long time. These tactics are unwatchable.
hows aus batting mate still think it’s not an issue? Top 4 struggling again got in and Nicked off let’s see how marnus goes

Victor Ian

International Coach
why are people talking up a draw here. australia has regressed and england only need another session to finish this off.

its 2-2 going into the last test.

halba

International 12th Man
why are people talking up a draw here. australia has regressed and england only need another session to finish this off.

its 2-2 going into the last test.
The weather forecast has been updated- no play today or tomorrow is possible, every hour has atleast a patch or blade of rain

Well done to AUS

" Heavy rain. " word both days is the context -so unlikely anything. get a climate ENG FFS

loterry1994

International Debutant
The weather forecast has been updated- no play today or tomorrow is possible, every hour has atleast a patch or blade of rain

Well done to AUS

" Heavy rain. " word both days is the context -so unlikely anything. get a climate ENG FFS

I reckon there will be like 30-40 overs at least don’t forget a lot of forecasts said yesterday morning would be rained out

halba

International 12th Man
100% washout today atleast. lets take it one day at a time. forecast is more accurate on the day

Tomorrow some play is possible- Sunday as forecast isnt as accurate

1690003179634.png