• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Now TV died on me just before Crawley got out. Switched to TMS now so didn’t see the Root dismissal. Snorter?

loterry1994

International Debutant
The forecast I'm seeing is non stop rain for the entire weekend.
I was looking at some English website before about it but who the hell knows weather can sway lot the time. I usually go by bettings odds on the draws they seem to be accurate enough. Like I said if I’m England I’m probably not wasting an hour tommorow to bat longer and just declare they are in pretty much an unlovable position whatever they do now.

kevinw

International 12th Man
Tomorrow weather

A rather cloudy day with a scattering of, mostly light, showers. A few brighter spells potentially breaking through in the afternoon. Feeling slightly cool for the time of year. Maximum temperature
England don't want to bat more than an hour tomorrow. Try to take the weekend weather out of the equation if possible

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was looking at some English website before about it but who the hell knows weather can sway lot the time. I usually go by bettings odds on the draws they seem to be accurate enough. Like I said if I’m England I’m probably not wasting an hour tommorow to bat longer and just declare they are in pretty much an unlovable position whatever they do now.
Nobody listens to BBC better off with other apps/sites which have a different forecast. We'll not great but as doom and gloom from our point of view.

91Jmay

International Coach
Only copium I am clinging on to is there should be cloud cover for most of rest of the test compared too first two days. But yeah probably at the point we almost just have to bat once now and pray we can get 60 overs at them