• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

loterry1994

International Debutant
Have you seen the latest? It's absurdly grim for the weekend
says Saturday gone, half day tommorow maybe half day Sunday England I’d be getting more off a move on the last hour to be honest they’ve got the luxury to do whatever now they pretty much can’t lose from here. Even they declare here have a go at 2 wickets before play ends today they still won’t lose having a small lead now

if rain saves them that a pretty hollow draw and will hide some their problems cause they’ll retain. They’ve just been poor both days yesterday had a chance to pretty much bat England out for at least a draw and today I don’t even wanna talk about the tactics anymore

Spark

Global Moderator
says Saturday gone, half day tommorow maybe half day Sunday England I’d be getting more off a move on the last hour to be honest they’ve got the luxury to do whatever now they pretty much can’t lose from here. Even they declare here have a go at 2 wickets before play ends today they still won’t lose having a small lead now
The forecast I'm seeing is non stop rain for the entire weekend.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Tomorrow weather

A rather cloudy day with a scattering of, mostly light, showers. A few brighter spells potentially breaking through in the afternoon. Feeling slightly cool for the time of year. Maximum temperature