• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Aussies bowling has show signs of this toothlessness throughout the series, but now seriously unraveling.

Honestly, I think Cummins is struggling in the dual captaincy / main bowler role under pressure. Which this series has definitely been a pressure one.

Good on England and Crawley for getting off to such a flier. Exactly what they needed, although the work is not done. Not a time for a smooth brained declaration late in the day, let me tell you that much.
Baz has the eclair in the oven already.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That Lord's collapse might be the dictionary definition of a blessing in disguise if the Poms do win the series. It's like they've lost all forms of subtledy since then.

Spark

Global Moderator
That Lord's collapse might be the dictionary definition of a blessing in disguise if the Poms do win the series. It's like they've lost all forms of subtledy since then.
This is sort of how we bowled before the collapse though. Too straight, both sides of the wicket, boundary balls constantly.

91Jmay

International Coach
I mean we have to declare tonight. We might only get 60 or so overs tomorrow and then barely anything weekend obviously.

Qlder

International Debutant
Zac Crawley now the leading run scorer for England this series...time to visit the humble pie thread 😀

Spark

Global Moderator
Hmmm Mitch Marsh swinging the ball and holding a line outside off? Who could have foreseen this apart from anyone who watched him bowl in the last game