• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Lol get in the bin with this junk. If you can’t acknowledge Shaheen is a quality test bowler you’re posting on the wrong forum
He’s quality, but he shouldn’t be getting discussed here in the Ashes subbie. Have some standards ffs

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Btw. Can anyone tell me why the sight screen delay time shouldn’t be added at the end the same way as a ten minute rain break would?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He’s quality, but he shouldn’t be getting discussed here in the Ashes subbie. Have some standards ffs
We should be talking about Anderson's terminal decline instead, sorry.

T E R M I N A L
E
R
M
I
N
A
L

CartyDurham

International Captain
Btw. Can anyone tell me why the sight screen delay time shouldn’t be added at the end the same way as a ten minute rain break would?
That’s a good point . In England they should play until 90 overs as I can’t stand it when there’s been delays and they walk off in blazing sun and light

mackembhoy

International Debutant
The light doesn't look like an issue they should keep playing till 90 overs bowled.

If we could play til 730 at Headingley why not here.