• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sky go doesn't work abroad so that's handy for you.

Wish I was abroad pissing it down in Northumberland today.

Where's the heatwave we had this time last year. The climate change deniers are out in full force!!!
Neither does Now TV, although I’m sure it used to as I watched the Ireland test on it in 2019 with no VPN etc. anyway my wife’s iPad erm thinks it’s in Manchester so we’re all good

Red_Ink_Squid

Global Moderator
Afternoon all.

I've been stuck in meetings at the office all day, haven't been able to follow.

I presume Woakes has been bowling well, how have the rest gone?

CartyDurham

International Captain
Keystone Cops time

no slips, forgetting the wickets exist and hope somebody top edges one

or maybe that’s just for Head

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hoylake is on God’s own peninsula btw. Incredible the transformation of it since they got the Open back in 06 after I think a very long break.

Daughter’s boyfriend lives over the road from the course. His folks have ****ed off on a cruise and left him waiting on the people who are renting rooms from them for The Open…a couple of household names in that too.

Never got into golf myself

CartyDurham

International Captain
Hoylake is on God’s own peninsula btw. Incredible the transformation of it since they got the Open back in 06 after I think a very long break.

Daughter’s boyfriend lives over the road from the course. His folks have ****ed off on a cruise and left him waiting on the people who are renting rooms from them for The Open…a couple of household names in that too.

Never got into golf myself
Wrong thread ?